We at MATRIX IT devote our time to meeting our clients’ goals through professional support and service. We provide complete hardware/software analysis, design, LAN & WAN network implementation, web page development, E-Commerce, and telecommunications solutions. MATRIX IT utilizes technology to its fullest potential. As a comprehensive source of full-service network integrator, we can offer a complete solution custom fitted to your network infrastructure.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join us at our office in Ottawa (5320 Canotek Road, Ottawa, ON, K1J 9C1). We will offer one permanent, full-time position with $40 hourly for 30 hours per week. We hope the start date would be as soon as possible.
- Analyze the financial background of corporations that express an interest in collaborating with or investing in Matrix
- Responsible for financial modeling and the development of data analytical tools
- Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial planning and analysis reports
- Provide assistance with the creation of templates for budgeting and analysis of financial performance
- Collect financial information from other departments
- Propose improvements to the current collection methods for data compiled from other departments
- Assess historical data to provide a clearer understanding of changes occurred over time
- Evaluate financial risk of mergers, acquisitions or financial collaboration
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Languages required: English
- Education required: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience required: 3 years or more of relevant work experience.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date: Jan 12, 2022