Corporate Sales Manager
We at MATRIX IT devote our time to meeting our clients’ goals through professional support and service. We provide complete hardware/software analysis, design, LAN & WAN network implementation, web page development, E-Commerce, and telecommunications solutions. MATRIX IT utilizes technology to its fullest potential. As a comprehensive source of full-service network integrator, we can offer a complete solution custom fitted to your network infrastructure.
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager to join us at our office in Ottawa (5320 Canotek Road, Ottawa, ON, K1J 9C1). We will offer one permanent, full-time position with $54 hourly for 30 hours per week. We hope the start date would be as soon as possible.
- Understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, research and develop sales plans to achieve the company’s yearly goals;
- Evaluate and adapt new sales strategies and techniques to keep up with current market trends;
- Propose and execute short and long-term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Lead, review, and evaluate the performance of the sales department and individual sales on weekly basis;
- Build good terms with the customer to foster and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with the customers;
- Forecast requirements, prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, and report to the upper management regularly;
- Oversee the daily operation of the sales department and individual sales;
- Suggest new services and products with other departments to increase customer satisfaction and market share.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Languages required: English
- Education required: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience required: 3 years or more of relevant work experience.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org